Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Its Beginning to Look Alot Like Chistmas!


Today I feel like its beginning to look alot like Christmas. I haven't been blogging for the past weeks. So here's a recap on what I've been doing: 




1.) I made the best cupcakes ever! (It turned out so soft
 and fluffy! Sorta like a cheese cake! :D), 







2.) I played my best game ever in the tennis court even if I lost :(, 


3.)We decorated the Christmas tree,




4) Went to our Homeschool group's Christmas Party in Frutti Froyo and Army Navy.


The Monday Buddies! Happy with her cute dress and Bea looking as cute as ever!


4.)And Started of our family's 12 days of givaways! 


In the 12 Days of givaways, we give gifts to one another, read bible stories, and study about the true meaning of Christmas!


*We get our great Christmas stories in www.mywonderstudio.com. *






No comments:

Post a Comment