Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Old Post

Hello! I just want to post a old post I put up in Weebly a year ago and I just want to share it to you guys.




This is the first time to actually make and write on my blog.Today is a very regular, yet shocking day. So today I go to tennis with my mom to practice my Volley. My friend Josiah, is a beginner and actually just started playing tennis this week. He and his brother did pretty well today. And even Tita Jane found tennis to be fun! After tennis we eat a delicious meal at home and started homeschooling after. Our homeschooling went well, we studied out Math, Bible, Science, Filipino, and Civics. In math I learned about Proportion, in Bible I read Gen. 45- 50 today and explained it to my brothers and sisters. Each of us kids were to present a summary of a book we read and present it to the class. I think that Bea was the best in explaining the book even though she was young (she's 4 yrs old). She would even ask the questions, "Can you read this for me?, Ok what's this?" It sort of reminds me of my Mom! She would even say the correct answer like a teacher would! After Bible I did Language Arts and Filipino. As the day passed by dad came home early to go to a wake. We ate a great dinner and went back to homeschooling at 7:00 (Can you actually believe we still study at this time!) We finished at 8:45 and I started writing and this blog until...I was asked to get my mom's medicine. I went down stairs and heard water flowing. I thought that my dad's new fish tank had broken but I was wrong. :( It was just the tank filter all along. So I went back upstairs creating this blog when this time........I heard a big broken glass BOOM!!!!!!! I ran upstairs as quick as a rat to find out what was wrong. The first thing I checked was the new fish tank thinking that the sound came from their and found out that the sala wasn't wet so what's the use of looking at the tank anyway?
But guess what I saw as I drew nearer the tank.... It had broken its back with shatters of broken glass outside! I screamed the usual scream I scream when something wrong happens...."What happened to the tank!!!" This tank had made sooooooooo much mess in this house. One time one of the sides collapsed and actually flooded the whole living room and now this! My mom ran down the stairs to see what was going on she said, "This is like Ondoy!!!" We got shocked about this indecent and decided to keep it secret and let let dad figure it out. And thats the end of this strange day! Good Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment