Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mom's Birthday

"Happy Birthday Mom!", Was the first thing I heard in the morning, it was Brandon and his rowdiness that woke me up this morning while I shoved my face in  the pile of pillows. I then realized, "Oh Yeah is Mom's Birthday!" I woke up in a flash and greeted Mom as I ran downstairs. While running, I spotted a sign made of red paper saying, "Happy Birthday Babe!" with a happy face sticker beside it. "Well Mom will surely like this!", I thought. 
                                   
So I continue to go down the stairs when I see a pathway of colored paper scattered on the floor saying "Happy B-Day!", I walk into the kitchen to see whats for breakfast, when I see another note saying, "Maligayang Bati!



These note were scattered every where in the couch, on the doors, on the lamp. I just wondered who could have done there cute little notes. Dad held out mom's gift in a brown paper bag, and called all of us to write a little note to mom. Me and Dad made (a what i call "random") rap and the rest thanked mom for homeschooling us. Brandon was almost ready to put his finishing touches when Mom pops out! We got shocked (cause we were supposed to shock her, not her shocking us!) we struggled to hide the paper bag, when Brandon just held the bag to MOM instead of us! 
We let him be, so we sat on the couch to watch mom open the gift while we recited our notes.



 
After Mom opened the gift (which was by the way, a Chariol necklace), Tita Len comes with Happy face badges in her hand to make us remember that its Mom's Birthday, and that we should have a happy face and not give her a hard time(which always happens, argh)  today. We settle down with a great breakfast and Bible verse from Tito Toneth and did our 12 Days of Giveaways before Mom left (to go Christmas shopping). Heres an update of the gifts I got so far!

Day 1: A Jessie Toy from Brandon
Day 2: Reebook Rubber shoes
Bea with her Umbrella!
Happy gets a Tea Party Set from Tita Len!
Brenner receiving Binoculars!


Day 3 : A T-shirt from Tita Len
Day 5: A Lighting Frisbee
Day 6: A Badminton and Volleyball Set 
And Day 7: Supposedly mom owes me Mochico :P

As they say in the song "Although It's been Said Many time, many ways, Merry Christmas to you!"




No comments:

Post a Comment