Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lolo Doc Is Back

Hello! This is Waby once again, and I'd like to share to you another awesome day. 
My day started early, with a game of tennis, the score was 5-7... and I was 5. I played with the seniors in tennis along with my Dad (he's not a senior) and we had alot of  fun (even though I lost). I took a bath really quick to get ready to leave the house to pick up Lolo from the Airport. On the way there, my mom called saying that Tito Lory (Lolo Doc's Friend) left his cellphone in the taxi while he was being driven to Dad's office. Dad called the taxi driver (who was quite confused and unsure if Dad really knew Tito Lory), so Dad made the instructions of giving back the cellphone simple, to meet him at Yellow Cab. So we drove to Yellow Cab, the driver came in a flash, and we got the cellphone back. Driving back to the office, Dad had another one of those silly ideas, "Lets pretend that the driver didn't give back the cellphone to Tito Lory and asked for 2,000!" I agreed to the idea, and when we got to the office, Dad told him the "story". Tito Lory was worried alot and was so desperate he just wanted the numbers even more than the cellphone! He was ready to take off ...when we held out to him the cellphone. We laughed alot and he just laughed along. We left the office quickly and just went straight to the airport. We parked and Tito Lory set out to find Lolo Doc and Tito Gerry. Me and Dad just waited in the car and made another one of our silly pranks. This time we were to surprise Lolo Doc while he was going inside the car. I hid in the back quickly, Lolo Doc was coming! The back door was being opened and there, right there, stood Tito Jerry! I was so surprised, but he managed to keep his mouth shut. When Lolo Doc came I hid in the back seat instead (since the back was filled with luggage) Lolo Doc was all settled ... I was ready...1..2..3.. "Surprise!" I screamed. He was shocked(which worried me) but yet, he hugged me tight. We took a stop to the tennis court and Lolo and the a couple seniors met together to chill. We got home to have a steak lunch, and watched the video we made him for his last birthday, and the funny video the kids made while having a pretend "American Idol" in my room. It featured Brenner singing "Baa-Baa Black Sheep" and Happy changing her mind for the scores.We showed him a picture of his funny look alike we saw in Bicol and laughed wholeheartedly.
Lolo Doc's Weird yet Funny Look Alike


 Tito Gerry showed us the many bags of chocolate, that was enough for the year. Lolo Doc snoozed for awhile after all the fun We had so much fun that we were able to convince Lolo Doc to stay for a night! I wonder what will happen tommorow, I am just so excited!

                                                                                 The Best American Idol Judge

No comments:

Post a Comment