Monday, March 26, 2012

The Day of the Year End (Reading) Test

Today was the day I took the, what I thought was hard, reading test. It started in Victory where me and my classmates waited for the rest of the students, and me praying to God for His guidance. The rest of the students didn't come so we started the test without them. I took one big breath, prepared my pencils, and started. By two hours, I was finished with the Reading Comprehension exam. I was pretty fast in reading (thanks to speed reading classes) and I'm pretty confident that I would get a good grade in this test! I realized also that this was the same test we took last year! What a relief, Now I'm feeling a lot more confident! Today was a great day and   I thank God so much for giving me the wisdom to finish(and be confident) in this Test.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete